New Year in RigaFavorites
DAY 1 : Arrival Riga
Arrival in Riga, optional transfer to Hotel Radisson Blu Ridzene*****, check in, welcome meeting, optional welcome dinner at hotel.
DAY 2: Riga
Riga, founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles and by the end of December the whole city is preparing for a vibrant New Year celebration. The sightseeing tour of the Old Town includes a walking tour in the Old Town including Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. The optional guided shopping tour in the afternoon will take us to interior decoration and design stores, art galleries and fashion boutiques in the Old Town with the main focus on local brands and artists. En route we enjoy a warm cup of coffee with Latvian Christmas pastry in a cosy café. In the evening we enjoy an up-scale and entertaining Fabulous New Year Gala.
DAY 3: Riga
Today we offer tour to Riga Art Nouveaux district and tour along Riga Boulevard circle. The tour ends with warm-up Riga black balsam drink at a central cafe. In the evening we offer excursion to the Lido Recreational Centre, a large restaurant and entertainment centre located in the largest blockhouse in Europe and surrounded by a lot of winter attractions. We enjoy a traditional self-service Latvian dinner before going back to the hotel.
DAY 4: Riga
Optional departure transfer to airport.
Package prices per person:
EUR 380.00 (double occupancy)
EUR 130.00 (single supplement)
- 3 overnights at centrally located Hotel Radisson Blu Ridzene*****
- 3 x buffet breakfast
- New Year Gala at a Riga city restaurant
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- 3-hour Riga old town walking tour
- Service of English and German speaking local guide
- Service of Italian and Spanish speaking local guide
- Service of French speaking local guide
- Portage at hotel
- Service and VAT
- Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Ridzene: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Welcome dinner at hotel: EUR 35.00 pp
- Guided shopping tour: EUR 25.00 pp
- 3-hours visit to Riga Art Nouveaux district with a visit to Art Nouveaux museum: EUR 30.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to Lido Recreational Centre with a 3-course Latvian dinner: EUR 60.00 pp
- Transfer Hotel Radisson Blu Ridzene to airport: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)