Christmas Market in TallinnFavorites
DAY 1 : Arrival Tallinn
Arrival in Tallinn, optional transfer to Hotel L’Ermitage****, check-in; welcome meeting, optional welcome dinner at hotel.
DAY 2: Tallinn
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The Old Town is magical all the year, but at its best in the run-up to Christmas when the magic is felt at every corner. During the morning walking tour we will get to know the most important sights in the Old Town including Toompea Castle, Dome Cathedral and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in the Upper Town as well as the St. Nicholas Church and the medieval Old Town Hall in the Lower Town. The tour end at the Old Town Hall Square where we join the bustle of the traditional Christmas Market and shop for unique gifts. The optional guided shopping tour in the afternoon will take us to interior decoration and design stores, art galleries and fashion boutiques in the Old Town with the main focus on local Estonian brands and artists. En route we enjoy a warm cup of coffee with Estonian Christmas pastry in a cozy café. In the evening we attend a ballet or opera performance at the Estonian Theatre.
DAY 3: Tallinn
In the morning is offered an optional excursion to the Kadriorg Park with a visit to the KUMU museum and its art collections. The afternoon is free for exploring more of Tallinn on your own. Alternatively you can choose one of offered Day Spa packages at your hotel. In the evening an optional farewell dinner at the elegant Restaurant Balthasar is on offer.
DAY 4: Tallinn
Optional transfer to airport.
Package prices per person:
EUR 255.00 (double occupancy)
EUR 100.00 (single supplement)
- 3 overnights at centrally located Hotel L’Ermitage****
- 3 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- 3-hours guided walking tour of Tallinn Old Town
- Entrance to the Great Guild Hall
- 1 ticket to Estonian Theatre
- Service of English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French
- Portage at hotel
- Service and VAT
- Transfer from airport/harbour to Hotel L’Ermitage: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Welcome dinner at hotel: EUR 35.00 pp
- 3-hours excursion to Kadriorg Park including visit to KUMU museum EUR 40.00 pp
- Guided shopping tour: EUR 25.00 pp
- Farewell dinner at Restaurant Balthasar: EUR 45.00 pp
- Transfer from Hotel L’Ermitage to Tallinn airport/harbour: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)