Vodka tour of Lahemaa’s ManorsFavorites
It is well known that the wealth of Lahemaa’s Manors had strong connections to vodka distilling. Both Sagadi and Vihula Manor hold untold stories, recipes yet to be discovered, and intriguing legends.
You will hear stories about competition, top secret ingredients and how people bet their manor on a card game. Smuggling, bribery and the lords of the estates are now history. You can taste different combinations, create your own drinks and enjoy the luxurious modern manor idyll.
Two-day package (price from 120 €/pp) includes:
• the manor and spirit history tour with a welcome drink at Palmse Manor;
• dinner at Palmse tavern;
• one night in a twin or double superior room with breakfast at Sagadi or Vihula Manor;
• the lady of the manor’s liquor workshop with Sagadi Manor tour;
• vodka tasting and a brief tour in Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa;
• a visit to the Käsmu Sea Museum.
The package is for groups with a minimum of four people.
For more information and to make a booking please contact us by e-mail or call +372 626 6233.